Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021
Abu Dhabi, UAE | Dec. 9 - 12
Only a few hours to go for those who are not already there!
And yes, we are still clear for takeoff to Abu Dhabi!
See below for the latest updates, info, and travel regulations.
Still have questions? No worries!
In the coming weeks, we will have more info available here.
Please get in touch with your contact at Azerion.
Flights & Arrivals
9 december: Amsterdam - Dubai 15:50 - 01:30 (+1)
13 december: Dubai - Amsterdam 03:30 - 08:05
COVID-19 Travel Rules and Regulations
Amsterdam - Dubai
1. A negative PCR test (the certificate should be in Arabic or English), taken no more than 72 hours prior to departure. The test must be taken at an approved laboratory. (If you arrive to Abu Dhabi International airport instead, you must have a PCR test taken no more than 48 hours prior to departure.
2. If you are fully vaccinated, you must register through the ICA Smart Services five days prior to your flight to validate your vaccination. (Approved vaccinations are: Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Sputnik V, Moderna, and Johnson&Johnson).
3. A health declaration must be completed by all passengers and shown to a member of the flight crew during boarding.
4. Download the Alhosn app to your mobile phone. This app contains your (converted) vaccination certificate and the result of the PCR test.
5. All passengers will be tested with a PCR test upon arrival (only applies if you arrive to Abu Dhabi International Airport, not applicable for Dubai International Airport.
6. A face mask must be worn at all times.
You can find the most up-to-date information here.
Dubai - Amsterdam
1. Passengers who are not fully vaccinated must have a certificate from either a PCR test, taken no later than 48 hours prior to departure, or a rapid test, taken no later than 24 hours prior to departure.
2. Fully vaccinated passengers do not need a PCR test certificate.
3. Declarations of health must be completed by all passengers and must be shown to a member of the flight crew during boarding.
4. It is urgently advised to do a coronavirus self-test upon your arrival home.
You can find the most up-to-date information here.
At the F1 venue
1. 96-hour negative PCR test
All visitors must present a certificate from a negative covid test taken within 96 hours of entry. To gain entry to the venue, test results must be presented on the Al Hosn app.
2. Fully vaccinated
All visitors must be fully vaccinated at least 28 days prior to the event with two (2) doses of UAE government-approved covid-19 vaccine. You must present your “green” status on the Al Hosn app to gain entry to the venue.
Approved vaccines are: Pfizer/BioNTech (BNT162b2), Moderna (mRNA-1273), Gamaleya (Sputnik Light & Sputnik V), Oxford/AstraZeneca (AZD1222), Sinopharm (Beijing, BBIBP-CorV, Vero Cells)
3. Face masks
Face masks must be worn by all guests at all times.
Other public spaces
1. Alhosn app
To enter certain public spaces you need to have a green status in your Alhosn app.
For a green status you need to be fully vaccinated and have a negative PCR test. The PCR test is valid for 30 days.
public spaces included in this restriction: shopping centres, restaurants and cafes; other retail outlets including those not in shopping centres; gyms and recreational facilities; health clubs and resorts; museums and cultural centres; universities and institutes; theme parks; and cinemas
2. Face masks
Face masks are mandatory in all public spaces
COVID-19 Local Rules and Regulations
(as of November 17)
Travel documents and Visa
Team Tel Aviv
Entry Visas are not required for Dutch and Italian nationals, a visa upon arrival is valid for 90 days.
Israeli: E-Visa required in advance, valid for 90 days upon entry.
USA: No visa arrangements are required in advance, a visa upon arrival is valid for 30 days upon entry.
You can check whether you need visa here.
Yas Island, Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Yacht name: Saluzi Berth 36
Azerion Yacht at Yas Marina Circuit
WB Abu Dhabi Hotel
Curio Collection By Hilton 5*
F1 Race leaders
1 AED = 0.24 EUR
English (widely spoken)
Plug type G (same as UK)
All passengers must have a valid passport. Passports and other documents accepted for entry must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the arrival date.
Yas Bay, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Saudi Arabia Grand Prix
1. Max Verstappen 369.5 pts
2. Lewis Hamilton 369.5 pts
see more here
9 december: Tel Aviv - Dubai 00:45 - 05:45
13 december: Dubai - Tel Aviv 20:55 - 22:05
9 december: Milan - Dubai 09:25 - 18:15
13 december: Dubai - Milan 09:05 - 12:45
At the Yacht:
Slippers or flip flops (you can also go barefoot if you like)
Swimsuit, however, while on the yacht guests are not permitted to wear swimsuits or clothing considered revealing e.g. transparent dresses
smart casual (e.g., dresses, shorts, shirts/T-shirts)
sneakers/closed shoes, sunscreen and light clothes covering the body (especially on Saturday)
Cocktail dresses, trousers, light jacket (it can get windy)
Something orange for Saturday evening!
Ladies, please bring a shawl, scarf, or wrap to cover your shoulders when in public
What to Bring?
All the drop offs are at the Cipriani roundabout.
The Azerion Yacht, Saluzi Berth 36, is 3 minutes walking distance from there.
What to bring?
10.30-11.00 Transport from hotel to yacht
11-13 Kick-off Brunch at Yacht
14.00 Transport from yacht to Excursion
14.00-17.00 Mystery excursion
19.00 Dinner at excursion location
23.00 Transport back to venues (hotel or yacht)
9.00 Excursion departure
11.00-15.00 mystery excursion
16.30 first transfer from hotel to yacht
17.00-18.00 canapés on yacht
18.00 second transfer from hotel to yacht
18.30-20.30 dinner on yacht
20.30-00.00 Dutch Orange Party on Yacht
01.00 Yacht closes
01.30 pick up yacht to hotel
Breakfast & PCR testing
11.30 Pick up hotel to yacht
13.00 lunch on Yacht
Race at the Yacht
Dinner on the yacht
20.30-00.00 final race day yacht party & concert foo fighters
00.00 Transport to airport
11.30-12.20 F2 Free practice
13.30-14.30 F1 Practice 1
TBC F2 Qualifying session
17.00-18.00 F1 practice 2
18.30-19.00 F2 Qualifying session
TBC Concert Stormzy
13.00-14.00 F2 feature race
15.30-15.35 F1 parade
16.45-17.00 Air display
17.00-19.00 F1 race
20.30-01.00 Final Race Day Yacht Party with Foo Fighters Concert
12.20-13.05 F2 sprint race 1
14.00-15.00 F1 practice 3
17.00-18.00 F1 qualifying
18.45-19.30 F2 sprint race 2
20.30-01.00 Dutch Orange Yacht Party